Extensive Safety Training
Our advanced training procedures put us ahead of the competition!
From Day One, our employees participate in extensive training for safety and procedures before they even begin to work on a jobsite.
The New Hire Training includes:
- Prequalification Drug Screening
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification
- Fork lift Certification
- Scissor lift/ Aerial Boom Lift Certification
- D.O.T./ F.M.C.S.A. training as needed for certified drivers
Our Foremen, Managers, Supervisors and many more have successfully completed OSHA 30 Hour certification which is also regularly maintained and refreshed according to regulation and policy changes.
We regularly maintain training and knowledge with weekly Tool Box Talks, and periodic Refresher Training to ensure our employees have the most updated training under OSHA regulations.
This training includes annual/periodic refreshers such as:
- Confined Spaces Awareness
- Fire Extinguisher/ Fire Prevention
- Hazard Communication Recognition
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Fit Tests/ Respiratory Awareness
- Blood Borne Pathogen Safety
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Asbestos/Lead Awareness
- Electrician NFPA 70E Training every 3 years
- Forklift/Man Lift Training every 3 years
Our Riggers and Equipment Operators receive regular training and maintain certifications which include:
- Fall protection/working, walking surface awareness training
- New tool training
- Rigging Certification including Master Riggers
- NCCCO Training and Refresher Training for Operators
- Signal man certification at various class levels