Advanced Industrial Services, Inc, ( AIS, Inc.) has been in business for over 30 years performing industrial services for the Central PA area and their graphic division AIS Graphic Services, Inc. performs services all across the US for graphic and printing press equipment and machinery. Our success is credited to our skilled employees.
We are currently looking for Millwrights to join our growing team.
Job Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Provide our clients with top notch service
Installs equipment by setting foundations, assembling and attaching
components and parts
- Work in a safe manner
- Install, assemble and disassemble machinery and equipment
- Relocate machinery and equipment
- Read blueprints or hand sketches
- Communicate with foreman and project manager
- Professional demeanor and team player
- Flexibility to work multiple shifts and weekends
- Have basic Rigging experience a Plus
- Self Motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Basic welding experience plus
- Operation of forklifts
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Basic mechanical skills
- Willing to learn
- Able to work in various work environments
- DOT card preferred
AIS provides a competitive wage, daily per diems for many jobs. All full-time employees are eligible for health benefits after 60 days of employment. AIS also provides a matching 401k plan after 90 days of employment.
AIS, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. We are a Drug-Free work environment. Please no contact from recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No phone calls.