Advanced Industrial Services, Inc, ( AIS, Inc.) has been in business for over 25 years performing industrial services for the Central PA area and their graphic division AIS Graphic Services, Inc. performs services all across the US for graphic and printing press equipment and machinery. Our success is credited to our skilled employees.
We are currently looking for experienced Pipefitters to join our growing team.
Job Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Provide our clients with top notch service
- Layout and install thread piping
- Install, inspect, maintain and repair systems in factories and plants
- Disassemble and remove damage or worn pipes
- Maintain and install gauges, switches and valves
- Review blueprints and lay out piping as required
- Cut and weld piping where required
- Communicate with foreman and/or Project Manager
- Professional demeanor and team player
- Self Motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Knowledge of working with process Pipe Systems
- Thread Fittings
- Pressure release valves
- Regulated valves
- Basic welding experience plus
- Operation of forklifts
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Willing to learn
- Able to work in various work environments
AIS provides a competitive wage, daily per diems for many jobs. All full time employees are eligible for health benefits after 60 days of employment. AIS also provides a matching 401k plan after 90 days of employment.
To apply, please fill out the form below or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIS, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. We are a Drug-Free work environment. Please no contact from recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No phone calls.